Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend


My Daddy !



Labor Day weekend is also my dad's Birthday weekend so my entire family came over to grill steaks and celebrate daddy's birthday. If you don't know my dad I'm sorry, you really should! Everyone should. My dad is the greatest man I know after my husband. And my husband is a lot like my dad:) I'm so happy he was born!! I am truly blessed to have my parents. So here are some pictures of the celebration. There was a lot of food, a little wine, and an amazing homemade German Chocolate cake my mother made from scratch. And of course plenty of sweet kiddos running around and making huge messes. And Cars on the TV. It's a big hit with Ava and Poppy!

Ava and Bella were the very best of friends all day! Holding hands and climbing into Ava's crib to lay down and look at books together. It makes me happy to think Ava will have a cousin she can be best friends with. Anyway here are pictures:)



Rocco And Noah

Beautiful Nikki

Noah and Rocky cuddling

Learning to walk



Long Day!



Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psalm 133:1

No comments: